Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oh my goodness, look what we found in our lake. . .




Just kidding!! Adam took me to the Jacksonville Zoo on Sunday. We had a really nice time. They have improved our zoo so much since the last time I was there. Sorry for another slide show, but Adam took lots of pictures and I wanted to share. Don't you love the Jaguar sleeping on her back? Reminds me of our kitty, Homer!







Still waiting on Addison to come, by the way!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got me with the gator!!! next time call so we can go also with Caleb. looks wonderful

Charles said...

I took Megan to the zoo about a year ago. they had a stingray exibit where you could pet them if you wanted to. Pretty cool. Dont forget to go to the Alligator Farm. You might find a bunch of National Champions hanging out there, but you'll have a BLAST!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh you totally had me with the gator for a second there.
Looks like a fun date!