Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Werner 2008 Christmas Day Story

Time to open some presents!
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!  I just love my new bed, it is soooo comfortable!  My brother, Homer, even loves it, too!
And we thought our only girl couldn't possibly be spoiled any more. . .
I guess we are being prepared for our future (non-animal) children spoiling.


Off to Pa and Grandmommy's house we go. . .
And who are THESE NERDS?!?!? Are these really the parents of my soon-to-be Niece?  I'm sure she will be perfect in spite of her parents.  
 
Play time!
Caleb and Aunt Charlotte hanging out on Christmas Day.  Yes, I know, he is irresistable.
 

And to all a good night!


3 comments:

Nick and Erin said...

I really like your hair! Caleb is cute too!! :)

mbloar said...

Charlotte...you are almost as good of aunt as I am!! Love you, Aunt Martha

BabyBondGirl said...

Excuse me but I think traits my daughter picks up from our family members is more worrisome then her wonderful fun loving mother!!!! does Auntie Poo ring a bell?